skip to main | skip to sidebar
My Life in Paper

Monday, January 28, 2008

Class this Thursday...Designing Divas Monthly Meet Up


Just wanted to post the layout for my class this week. It's Thursday from 6-8pm. Happy Monday!
Jess
Posted by Jessica Colby at 6:07 PM

2 comments:

Heatherbell said...

so wish I could come - I love the l/o - I feel a "lift" coming on!

January 28, 2008 at 8:16 PM
Jessica Colby said...

Thank you ma'am...that's so sweet!

January 30, 2008 at 3:45 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Jessica Colby

Jessica Colby

About Me

Jessica Colby
-Kinder Teacher -Scrapbooker -Doggie Mom -Polka-Dot Lover -Crazy about books! -Enthusiastic about life and teaching!
View my complete profile

Music I Love


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Blogs I Read

  • By Design Scrapbook Boutique
  • Hambly
  • Heather Bellanger
  • Heidi Swapp
  • Janet Hopkins
  • Stephanie Howell
  • Scrapjacked
  • Timi Forrest
  • Tim Holtz

Blog Archive

  • ►  2011 (1)
    • ►  March (1)
  • ►  2010 (2)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2009 (9)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (2)
  • ▼  2008 (24)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ▼  January (5)
      • Class this Thursday...Designing Divas Monthly Meet Up
      • Scrapbook Studio is waiting for me...
      • Cute Christmas PUP!
      • Back In Baton Rouge!
      • WOW, A MONTH!
  • ►  2007 (17)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (6)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  August (3)
 

Free Hit Counter
Free Counter