Wednesday, February 20, 2008

I've been a busy girl...

I have been scrapbooking alot lately, trying to get my classes done and up at the store. I need a scrapbok getaway or weekend retreat so I can bring all these pages and put them into albums. I've got quite a collection going and ever since reading Ali Edwards' blog I am inspired to do so.

On another note, I am thrilled to be going to visit a good freind of mine in Atlanta next weekend to plan some classes there and visit with her and get to meet her new baby boy! I can't wait!!!!

Here is some eye candy and upcoming classes...

Have a great hump day!






3 comments:

Cori said...

Jessica, you are so awesome! I love what you have done. I see some liftin going on soon. Since unfortunately I can come to class with you ;(
Luv ya!

Cori

Cori said...

oops, that was supposed to say can't come to class with you LOL
Cori

Jessica Colby said...

I wish ya'll could to . Of course, I could send you a kit if you wanted. Ya'll know I wouldnt' mind. I wish we could all scrapbook soon. Please LMK when ya'll will be having a scrap weekend and I can try to make it. I had so much fun with Heather when she was here. And hey, we can always kick Rob out and ya'll can pile in my apartment. Seriously, com on!