Tuesday, November 24, 2009

In BR and loving it!!!




I made my way into Baton Rouge yesterday...leaving behind an absolute mess of an apartment with crap and boxes everywhere. YUCK to come home to....but I am not even going to think about that right now. I am going to think about shopping with my sis and eating Sushi with some dear friends tonight!!!! YEA!

Did a fun little Thanksgiving feast with the kids last week. They loved it! So cute in their little outfits!!!

Been doing some layouts but of course have had no time to post them...moving is a beast on top of a million hour a week job :)

But....I am so excited because my good friend Heather asked me to come do a MNT at Scrapbook & Co. in Baton Rouge! So I am really pumped about that...so if you are in BR, come on over to the new location of the store. It's opening Friday and it is going to be such a fun day. I will be there from 10-1pm doing this MNT. We will be using the new Zing embossin powder from American Crafts on Acrylic! So pretty! With some brand new Glitz Stamps and of course the Tiny Attacher.
Hope to see some of you Baton Rouge girls there! I miss you!!!!


2 comments:

cbscrappin said...

Hey Jess! I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving with your family! Oh, and MNT in Baton Rouge...I know your peeps over there are excited to see you! Be safe coming home!
Take care.

CarolG said...

I cannot believe you were in Baton Rouge. I was in the store Friday afternoon, but there was only the girl behind the register that I saw. Hope you had a great time in Baton Rouge. We miss you in New Orleans.