AHHHH! I should be sound asleep right now, letting my brain get some rest so I will be raring to go in a few hours. But no, I am sitting in bed wide awake. I will be taking my last teaching test in the morning and so when all goes well, I will have everything completed to get my standard teaching certificate in TX! Woo Hoo!
It is depressing to me that it is July already. I have been mopey about it for 2 days. When I am at the scrapbook store I want to stay there...not worry about getting ready for school!!!! It really is an inner battle with me. I love doing both things dearly and have been blessed with gifts in both areas. I guess for now I am going to change the mopey attitude to an excited one. I still have a month at By Design to play and plan and make kits and we have a retreat in August. That will be a great way to end the summer.
Missing this girl like crazy...Haven't seen my sister in a while and I am in desperate need of a crafty sister day! Won't you just move to TX already???
Ok, I am going to attempt some sleep...I will have to post later with all the pages I have been doing.!!!! Mainly for my dear friend Missy who may never speak to me again if I don't hurry up and get her scrapbooking done and caught up ;) HAHA! More on that later.



1 comment:
Sounds like you need a big hug....so I am sending you one! {{{HUG}}}
Michelle
Post a Comment