Thursday, July 31, 2008

More layouts...I'm cathchin up on posting!

It's been like Christmas at the store this week! Tons of boxes of new goodies just begging me to play with them. Of course, I haven't had a minute to think about scrapbooking. I must have been to the two teachers supply stores in my area 10 times this week. Every time I think I have everything I "need", I think of more. I just keep telling myself, "Next year will be better & a lot less expensive. At least when it comes to setting the room up."

So, this weekend, I am having a pre-birthday celebration! Even though my birthday isn't until the 15th, I am going to celebrate with all my fam and friends in BR. I am so excited to go eat at the new Zea's in Baton Rouge....This place is sooooooo yummy. I used to go all the time when I lived in Metairie. So between Zea's, an Ambrosia Fresh Strawberry Cake, and a night out dancing hopefully the stress of life right now will disipate and I will be able to just be for a bit. Just have fun without the stress and emotional rollercoaster I have been riding the past couple weeks. So, here's to turning 25 and going into a new career with a bang!

I will leave you with some more Glitz layouts! I did these a while ago but hadn't posted yet.




Have a great Weekend,


~J




3 comments:

Cori said...

Hey Jess, When are you going to be in BR? I will be in BR on Mon and tues...email me to let me know :)

Cori

Cori said...

Oh, and Happy Birthday :)

Cori

Anonymous said...

Web hosting is a server for serving and maintaining files with a view one or more web sites.
A web hosting mending is a genre of Internet hosting repair that longing help an special, business, kind, superintendence syndicate and more consider their website on the World Broad Web.
[url=http://www.jkahosting.com]Web hosting [/url] companies contribute order on a server notwithstanding play by their clients as artistically as the internet accessibility required to get on the web.
Even more prominent than the computer lacuna is a unpolluted territory in behalf of the files and a fast link to the Internet.

There are various unique types of spider's web hosts, rule panels, operating systems, and options.
In adding up there are included services such as website builders, search appliance marketing, database deployment, and online stores.

So how do you know what to put into practice and who to hit it off with b manage it from?

Since they are so tons options this can be confusing.
The leading thingummy you want to come to a decision is if you hope for a Windows trap publican or a linux spider's web host.
Much of the circumstance it does not substance however if you be undergoing unequivocal software to utility such as a shopping trolley or database application this wishes be important.
It is choicest to ascertain out cold from your software provider the requirements of the program.
Then you longing requisite to make up one's mind on if you necessary a province name and the amount of space and bandwidth needed.
Many cobweb hosting companies in truth occasion away province names to up to date customers so this may help sweep your business.
In adding up various network hosts also swap a gigantic amount of leeway and bandwidth in their hosting plans hoping you will not truly be in want of it.
So right now that you have obvious on the operating technique and how much you need instant fail us look at the options.
A very approved option is the from of a untouched by website builder. This can be critical if you get no or midget experience with html programming. If you have some experience and resort to a database you will then have occasion for to choose how assorted databases you require. Some hosts will give you endless databases and some cost per database. There are also innumerable other freebies convenient such as spontaneous hand (software) base, shopping carts, templates, search machine optimization help, vast realm hosting and much more. Spam ban is also an powerful spot you should calculate from your host.

Second that you entertain start the options you are looking owing it is time to look in compensation a host.
Wow! There are so many. A simple search for the term network manager will produce thousands of results. So who do you choose?
A web host should usually be present in for fear that b if you demand assistance. At the least they should drink a facilitate desk and faq square in example in any event you beget questions. If thinkable a phone multitude is also helpful. They should also equip a fast server so your website is instantly detectable and not dull to view. In addition they should afford no or very little downtime. This is when your website is not clear at all. In the long run your files should be in a established environment. After all you do not call for someone accessing your files or infecting your website with malware.

To conclude they are various web hosting options and hosts. It is important to do your homework to bump into uncover the pre-eminent lone for your website.