Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Tim is the man!



This weekend Tim Holtz came to teach at By Design! It was so amazing! He was a really great teacher and a really cool guy. I learned so much from him, just by going and listening in between customers! He has me wanting to use alcohol inks!!!! That is something, I must admit, I have never even wanted to dabble in. Hehe! Let's see, what else did I learn about Tim...He loves the smell of grungeboard (which does smell good), hates cooked fruit (haha! don't ask!) and has created the most amazing sanding tool!!!! It is so nice to be able to use sand paper on layouts and not have to actually "touch" it!



I have finally gotten some photos of layouts to put up here. Its been a while since I've had any new ones posted.


2 comments:

Heatherbell said...

glad you had a great tine with Tim - maybe now you can teach me what to do with all the alcohol inks I have...

Danielle said...

Jessica, I am SOOOO jealous that you got to meet Tim! I just love him so. So now I need to know, why doesn't he like cooked fruit? Miss ya girl!