
We had a great weekend around here. It was so fun getting to visit with friends from Baton Rouge!!! 2 weekends in a row...I've gone to Heaven.
We went shopping, visited Candylicious and the Chocloate Bar, Ikea, The Beer Can House (house a man in the 70s began decorating with beer cans and bottles---very cool), ate some good Mexican, went dancing.....we were very busy!
I have been playing with some of the new goodies we receivied at the store. This is one using new Prima papers and other fun goodies.



2 comments:
I just rediscovered your blog! I think the bottom page with you and Stephanie might be one of my favorites of all time. Good people, good classic pictures, good message.
Love, Mark
You are so sweet! Thank you baby! I knew you would love to listen to the music. I miss lounging around and listening to music with you!!! Come visit soon!
Post a Comment