Monday, December 10, 2007

I know I have been MIA...

Whew...when it rains it pours, at least for me.
I moved a week ago and I don't think I have stopped since then.
The class on Sat. went well but unfortunatly due to some technical issues ;) we couldn't video tape it. So...we will have to try to either tape another class for the Creative Escape Contest or just do a repeat of the spinner, if we can get them in.

I promise to post apartment pics for steph and mark or anyone else who is interested soon. Hehe.

I really need to get on the ball and go get a Christmas tree!!!! I am so behind on that one!!!

13 comments:

deb said...

hey jess! angel told me about your blog and i just had to come and see. so excited to have a link to you.

Unknown said...

Hey Jessica! I am glad that moving went well for you! Hope you are able to get a Christmas tree soon!

Anonymous said...

do you need a pic of my front door to post on your blog when you write about how excited you are about staying with me??

Anonymous said...

that was me, steph

Anonymous said...

that was me, steph

Jessica Colby said...

Steph- I totally do. You made me laugh out loud. Can't wait to see ya tommorrow!
Love,
Your big sis

Jessica Colby said...

Thanks so much Meghan. It has been crazy, but we are finally getting situated. No tree yet, I may just have to keep enjoying the store's and my mom's back home. Oh well!Hehe! I hope there is a crop at the store soon so I can hang out with you and your fam!

Jessica Colby said...

Oh Debbie! It is so good to hear from you! Post lots of pages on your blog because I LOVEEEEEEEE! Your style. You always inspire me so much!!!!! I am so glad Joseph and Brian are doing well! Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

PINK is the only way to go for a christmas tree!!!

Anonymous said...

ok so Iam confused. Are you moving in Texas or back to LA? You can email me at moogie7800@aol.com

Love Ya, Melissa Fridge :)

Jessica Colby said...

Hey Melissa!!!! I just moved from my parents' to our apartment in S. Houston. I'll e-mail ya!
Hugs,
Jess

deb said...

hey! thanks for the kudos. so glad to have touched base with you.
i promise i will start putting more pgs on. just haven't had time to scrap, with christmas and all. you have always inspired me, as well. love your free spirit and joy.

Unknown said...

Where are you Jessica?? I hope that you had a restful and merry Christmas and a great New Years!!! Hope to see you for some classes this year (make them on Saturdays!!!)