Monday, October 22, 2007

Crawfish Etouffee?

Ok! The funniest thing happened today. I went to the Fish Place restaurant next door to the store and ordered crawfish etoufee for lunch. (I was wanting something hot on the first cold day we've had!!!!) So I get back to the store, open up the container and what is there but CRAWFISH SOUP! haha! It was literally like chicken soup with some veggies and crawfish in it. It was hysterical. It was then that I knew that its better to save some good eats for when I visit Louisiana.

2 comments:

Instead of Stressed I Lie Here Charmed said...

TX can TRY, but....you know the rest, honey! :)

I've been thawing out tupperwares of chicken gumbo my mom sent back with me. From one out of stater to another, I feel your pain!!!

Michelle Sanders said...

Awhhhhhh! Funny. But awhhhhh! Yeah, you might just have to make that one yourself.